1 min Read
Share this Post
New Node Type: Album
- Save your pictures in a new type of node: Album, keeping your memories together & connected.
- Whether it’s a trip, a project, flat viewings or a wedding make sure the pictures that matter are always findable.
- Choose the cover picture, name your album, add comments and connect it to anything in your network.
- Our powerful AIs identify objects & scenes in pictures (no need to remember the name of a picture, just that it had a tree, a beach, a restaurant, a person in it).
- Each object or scene is automatically detected and saved as a custom property. This function will get more powerful with time, we’re working on it!
- Search for pictures more easily down the road, with image recognition.
Search for Text in Pictures
- Our AIs extract the text in images so you can search through them (ex: screenshots, menus, street names, bills and receipts, etc.)
- Any detected word in a picture can be searched for in the search bar.
- Whether it’s a menu, a screenshot or the picture of a receipt make sure you can always find what you’re looking for.
Scroll for Full Node
- Major UX improvement when scrolling through the information of a node – you asked for this feature, we listened 😉
- Scroll up in any node to hide the top bar, and view the whole node in full screen (particularly useful for notes).