2 min Read
Share this Post
With the latest integration you can import all your phone contacts with a single click. Each contact becomes a Contact (Tag) in myReach. Attributes such as phone number, birthday, email, etc. are converted into Properties. Similar to other integrations, myReach automatically creates a workspace to group all the imported contacts together. You can then choose which additional workspaces to include them in.
Best features of this integration? Here are just a few:
- The contact’s company is converted into a Company (Tag) and linked to all the relevant Contacts with the same Company. This way, contacts are automatically connected together (e.g. group all your work colleagues).
- myReach automatically detects if a contact already exists in your account and rather than creating a new one it seamlessly adds all missing information to the existing contact.
- What about duplicate contacts? We all have them and we all hate them. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. While integrating your Contacts, we automatically detect your duplicates and allow you to choose whether you want to merge them together, or choose the most updated one.
- If you just want to hand-pick a few contacts to import, go for it! You don’t need to import them all. Pick the ones that matter to you and only upload those. By clicking on the refresh button on the integration you can choose to add more contacts at any time.
We’re all about listening to you and your feedback, and this next feature, boy oh boyhave you been asking for it. Well, you asked and we listened:
- To improve the usability of the visualiser, when you now click on a node it automatically highlights all of its direct relationships, fading out everything else! Getting rid of all the clutter and showing only what matters.
- If you keep getting lost in the visualiser, and your nodes seem to disappear from the screen, click on “Center Visualiser” to reposition yourself at the starting point, in the middle of the screen!
- More fixes coming soon… Stay tuned to see what we’re up to on the visualiser.
Other Fine Tunes
- Organised Search: Sort your search results by creation date
- Minor fixes in the UX of the profile and workspace selection