1 min Read
Share this Post
With a single click, mention any node from your network while you’re typing. This way, you can connect things directly to the text of your note. For example:
Meeting with Mary Roberts to go over the Financial Summary of ACME.
Each of these mentions is automatically connected. So you can quickly jot down ideas on the go or while you’re in a meeting, to find them faster later on.
Until now you could save 3 types of Tags: Topics, Companies and Contacts. Now, save Places too by dropping a pin or searching for it directly!
- Google search for a place directly in myReach.
- Save a Place with just one click and connect it to other nodes.
Rich Text Editor
Save time by uploading multiple nodes at once! How?
- Go to your Profile > Integrations > Import Database
- Follow the steps provided
- Add properties, comments, relationships and anything you want to save in myReach
- Import the CSV!
View Mentions In Multiple Ways
Audio files and videos are automatically transcribed so you can search what was said in the audio.
Convert Attachments to Nodes
We added a Search bar in the Relationships of a Node, so you can search directly through the list of relationships.
Very useful to find what you’re looking for when there’s hundreds of relationships in a node.